Miche Lamé is a Southfield, MI counselor and can be contacted at(248) 212-0808 by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the possible benefits of counseling or therapy?
The main benefit of counseling is that it helps you to have a life which you can more fully enjoy and appreciate. It can help you to become the sort of person you want to be. It can also help you to more deeply enjoy your important relationships.
You might use therapy to:
• Feel better about yourself
• Feel more at peace, more comfortable, or more secure in the world
• Feel more successfully (and more joyfully) connected with others (including your spouse/partner)
• Reduce stress (which promotes physical health too)
• Work through problems with a skilled, and compassionate professional
• Identify your goals (those which can support the kind of life you would like to have)
• Learn new behaviors and/or responses which can help you to achieve your goals
• Establish ways and techniques for reaching your goals
• Understand your own thoughts, feelings, and responses better
• Understand your loved ones better
• Have a safe and friendly ear; someone to use as a sounding board
• Speak with a skilled and interested professional about your fears and perceptions
• Talk with a compassionate professional about troubling or private concerns
• Work towards greater self-fulfillment and self-mastery
To take advantage of the many benefits of counseling, call Miche Lamé, a Southfield, MI counselor at (248) 212-0808 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule an appointment.